Welcome to our Passport service order page. Select the type of passport you need from the menu on the left to get started. Here you will determine what type of passport you will need and then fill out our secure form. Note: you must have international departure plans within the next 14 days or 30 days if a visa is required. These are our expediting fees and does not include the government fees. Remember Fastport Passport is a top tier private expediter without a single missed trip in our 20 years of business.
Passport application processing through the local Post Office can take up to 4-7 weeks. Fastport Passport experts submit passport applications directly to the U.S. Passport Agency by hand and can process a new passport, renew a passport, add passport pages, or replace lost/stolen passport in as little as 24 hours.
New U.S. Passport
- Applicant is a US citizen over 18 years old, AND
- Applicant has never had a U.S. Passport issued before, OR
- Applicant was under 16 years old when most recent passport was issued OR
- Applicant has not had a U.S. Passport issued for over 15 years
- Applicant is in possession of most recent passport
- Applicant was at least 16 when passport was issued
- Applicant's passport was issued less than15 years ago
- Applicant's passport is not damaged
Passport Name Change
Lost / Stolen Passport
Add Passport Pages
Second Duplicate Passport
Extend Passport Validity
Fastport Passport LLC. is a registered courier service to expedite passports and visas. We are not a government agency we are a private service. If you would like to speak with the State Department they can be reached at 877-487-2778 or travel.state.gov. Thank you for using Fastport Passport for your vital document needs.